In collaboration with Enterprise Singapore, SUEZ, Moya Asia, ADB Ventures and a growing network of Ecosystem Partners, Imagine H2O Asia 2020 features an expanded program that builds on the track record and industry recognition achieved in 2019. Participating startups will access new mentorship opportunities, additional pilot funding resources, visibility at Singapore International Water Week and other regional events, as well as direct introductions to a global network of customers and investors.
Imagine H2O Asia Accelerator Program Benefits
- Training and showcase at Water Innovation Week Asia, Imagine H2O’s bootcamp and Demo Day, and other regional events
- Exhibition and conference pass at Singapore International Water Week
- Mentorship and industry insights from Imagine H2O Asia Advisors
- Pilot funding awards and travel stipends
- Direct introductions to global customer and investor networks
- NOTE: Imagine H2O Asia does not ask for an equity stake. Startups are not required to relocate for the program. However, additional incentives are available for participants interested in registering their business in Singapore.
We encourage interested applicants to register by completing the Pre-Application as soon as possible. Approved registrants will receive notification within 24 hours with a link to access the Full Application.
Full Application Deadline: 11:59 PM PST – March 26th, 2020.
Please do let us know if you have any questions about the program and your company’s fit with this new Imagine H2O program. Contact: Kelven Lam (email@example.com).